Print Finisher | Litho & Digital Print | Berkshire
An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced print finisher to join a well-established litho and digital printer on the back of increased growth and investment. Support is needed to run a range of finishing equipment with excellent internal training and the opportunity to work overtime is on offer.
Print Finisher | Litho & Digital Print | Berkshire | Excellent Salary
Producing a high turnover of quality B2 and digital print, and always kept busy as a result of an impressive collection of contracts with blue-chip clients, this organisation is well respected within the industry. This service is recognised through the winning of multiple awards and it is an exciting time to join.
As a Print Finisher, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running an array of finishing equipment such as :
- Polar guillotines
- Binding equipment
- Heidelberg stitchers
- MBO folders
- The maintenance and upkeep of machinery and the work area
- Working double day shifts
- Quality control
- Producing high quality commercial print for blue-chip clients
- Working to strict deadlines
Key attributes required:
- Experience in commercial print finishing essential
- Background experience of above printing equipment preferred
- The capability to work to deadlines
- A quality awareness approach to work
- Working in a challenging print production department
Submit your details to be considered.