Production Director, Retail & Outdoor Media Solutions - Yorkshire
Leading Creative Retail, Point of Sale, Portable Exhibitions & Outdoor media organisation seek an experienced and ambitious Production Director to drive enhanced capability & efficiency across their diverse & highly specified manufacturing environment.
Having invested continually & intelligently in a broad production capability, their increasingly complex range of Client driven service provisions has placed extensive focus & demands on the traditional & core areas of their working methodology & profitability. The Business appreciates the need to intelligently and continually re-appraise their manufacturing methodology & processes to meet/exceed the current & future demands and this appointment will serve to facilitate that.
You will have a clearly demonstrable track record of impact & success in driving manufacturing effectiveness in the Large Format Digital print arena, with experience, intelligent organisation, a hands on energy & passion for your role & an array of highly evolved internal communication skills. Demonstrable experience within the Large Format Digital Print & POS arena is considered essential, as this role forms part of clear leadership team succession planning & structure for the Business.
You will have full responsibility for managing, developing and enhancing the day to day productivity, efficiency, quality & profitability of their diverse manufacturing capability in a challenging, demanding & highly rewarding remit.
There are several key criteria we seek;
- You will possess the depth & breadth of manufacturing knowledge that will immediately command the respect of a committed manufacturing workforce
- You will be a strong, focussed yet empathetic leader of a diversely skilled manufacturing team, possessing an energy & enthusiasm that immediately engages all around you.
- You will be a skilled & effective communicator at all levels, from Board table to shop floor
- You will analytical, accustomed to drilling & defining key manufacturing performance data to utilise at the core of process engineering enhancements
- You will possess an inquisitive, insightful & ‘never satisfied’ mind in the pursuit of enhanced quality, efficiency & increased profitable performance
- You must be highly numerate & literate, with an ability to detect trends, foresee problems, visualise solutions & engage the Senior team in the delivery of onward excellence
With an outstanding reputation for it’s innovative capability that drives a highly engaged array of high profile Client relationships, they are focussing intently on ‘raising the bar’ of the quality of their products / services and this Business recognises the impact of the demands that this new appointment will drive.
This is an outstanding role within a fantastic Business, highly regarded by the market and demands an individual with clear ambition and an impressive array of experience, skills, personality, drive and tenacity to truly impact & deliver the remit, so visibility & connectivity to the Business is key and a pre-requisite of the role is either a manageable commute or a contractual commitment to relocate to the vicinity within an acceptable transition period.