Senior Business Development Manager - Books / Digital Print
PT2492 - HOMEBASED
£Open + Commission+ Car Allowance
Our client is a specialist in the digital print and book & Journal printing industry. They offer great customer service to clients and full in house end to end solution.
With a state of the art plant list and a fantastic reputation, they are one of the UK's longest established award winning digital book and journal printers.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager to join their existing team.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic environment this is the position for you!
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Focus on sourcing, developing and consolidating new sales opportunities
- You will need to be organised and respond well to pressure
- Display initiative and confidence when managing some of the challenges that will be presented to you
- You will have experience in sales within the book printing industry
- A strong sales background with a high potential to open doors by creating warm leads.
- To gain new business from existing and new clients.
- To add to part of a sales team and become a core asset to the successful business.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- To have a target set and strive to meet targets and work to achieve high goals.
- Contacts with blue chip clients and big tenders is an advantage.