Finishing Manager | Carton Printer | Northamptonshire
Entering their most exciting and critical stage of development to date, one of the largest independent carton manufacturers in the UK are looking to appoint a high-calibre Finishing Manager looking for a long-term role with definite prospects.
Finishing Manager | Carton Printer | Northamptonshire | Attractive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of retail packaging to the food and retail markets. Constantly looking to invest, develop and expand, they have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As Finishing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing gluing and cut & crease teams
- Overseeing the operation of Bobst machinery
- Meeting with suppliers
- Attending production meetings
- Overseeing maintenance of equipment
- Implementing improvements and efficiencies
Key attributes required:
- Experience in a supervisory role within a carton finishing environment preferred
- Current experience overseeing several departments
- Excellent man-management experience and communication skills
- Finishing experience
- Experience of successfully implementing process improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives
Working with major blue-chip clients you will be joining a company with a great track record and great ambitions.
Submit your details to be considered.