Between £9 - £11
40 Hours per week
Shifts are Sun 7am – 3.30pm, Mon & Tues 7am – 7pm & Weds 7am – 5pm(Sam Shift every week)
We're looking for a Print Finished to join us at our site in Peterborough to manage the operation of finishing machines and associated equipment including folder, stitcher, guillotine and motion
cutter, maintaining quality, efficiency and safety at all times.
- Ensuring correct job is on the machine - code/version etc.
- To monitor and maintain quality of work produced.
- Make adjustments to maintain quality and output.
- To maintain optimum machine output speed.
- To keep the machine area in good order.
- To efficiently utilise any machine staff provided for you.
- To complete all documentation as required by ISO 9001.
- To pass on all relevant information to subsequent shifts.
- To report breakdowns or abnormalities immediately.
- To be fully conversant with all applicable Health & Safety procedures.
- To leave the machine in a safe and tidy condition.
- Give coaching and guidance where required.
- Ensure daily and monthly preventative maintenance is carried out and relative forms are completed.
- To undertake training as and when required.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and its associated policies
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
- Ensure a comprehensive shift handover is completed.
You will need to have experience of Trimming, Folding, Creasing and Stitching.