- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pricing Manager to join the Commercial team based our Wisbech site. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and join a progressive business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsibility for all pricing and margin improvement initiatives.
- Supporting the Sales Team to win new business through the tender process to delivery sales in line with budget expectations.
- Manage the Estimating and Commercial Analyst functions to ensure EBITDA objectives are achieved.
- Working as part of the wider Board Management Team to ensure that targets and objectives are met.
- Liaise, and communicate fully, at all times with the Commercial Manager and relevant personnel within the departmental framework.
- Responsible for analysis of a wide range of data to support the business objectives; also, supporting the wider business by developing systems and models that help improve business processes.
- Ensure margin retention / improvement linked to materials cost movement. Tracking benefits as material prices fall and driving price increase initiatives when material prices rise.
- Manage the Material price database ensuring all material increases are communicated to the Commercial Team and safeguard the Estimating System to protect margin.
- Work with the site Management Team to drive and deliver overall business growth and productivity in line with budget targets.
- Using our Commercial Excellence approach implement a market sector approach to improve our margin and add to our profitability.
- Review and improve existing department methods of operation.
- Communicate clearly across all areas of the business regarding commercial profitability and production capacity.
- Drive continuous improvement across the team to deliver year on year improvements in productivity and profitability.
- Respond to the needs of an expanding business. Reviewing and setting appropriate targets; developing employee skills and business processes to maximise output.
- Personal development of self and team to maximise their own potential in and for the Coveris business.
- Have professional experience in Sales and or Commercial arenas
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Strong I.T. skills ERP and data capture.
- Advanced excel capability.
- Knowledge of ODBC (open data-based connectivity) would be useful
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume
Apply for Pricing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly