Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | North of England
A passionate and creative direct mail company who are accredited and award winning and who pride themselves on having a great working environment where everyone is well supported. At the forefront of direct mail and strategic communications with state-of-the-art technology the company very much have their ‘finger on the pulse’ in terms of where the market is going.
Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | North of England | £35k- £45k basic + OTE £55k+
Working with some of the most well-known retailers and brands, this is a creative and progressive company. They have a passion for what they do and are creating a new role for a likeminded individual to join their experienced and dynamic business.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling direct mail
- Targeting end users in a range of market sectors
- Cross selling the groups range of communication solutions
- Covering the North of the UK
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in direct mail is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
A fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader within the print arena with real opportunity for career development.