Account Manager (Onsite)
Are you an experienced Account Manager / Project Manager with solid Print knowledge?...then please read on!!
As a result of ambitious and aggressive growth plans Aim Search is working with an expanding Print Management business who are urgently looking for an Account Manager with excellent communication skills to join their friendly team.
About the Account Manager role:
- Assisting with a large client account, alongside other team members
- Will be required to do print project management, request quotes from a pre-supplied supply chain
- Manage projects through from quote to receiving artwork to putting into production to invoicing
Key skills for this Account Manager role...
• Must have sound Print knowledge (should know the difference between digital / litho etc.)
• Ability to effectively multi-task and efficiently prioritise
• Strong Admin skills - Intermediate experience on Excel (need to be able to do formulas/sort etc)
• Organised project management skills
• Strong attention to detail
We want to hear from Print professionals who have worked in a manufacturing background or print management agency who want to take the next step up on a busy account with a lot of variation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right Project Manager to make a real contribution and progress within a strong professional and friendly team, so if you feel you have the relevant experience APPLY NOW!!