Business Development Manager - Web / B1
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - WEB / B1
Up to £40K + Commission + Benefits TBD
My client specialise in the production of B1/Web Printed magazines, leaflets, pamphlets, letterheads and manuals. They have a fantastic reputation and have been successfully running for over 30 years. The company are well respected in their market.
They are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their successful team, this is a new business position focusing on selling the company's B1 and Web offering.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Proven track record in web or sheetfed B1
- To identify and target new business opportunities, and research and explore new markets.
- To adopt a consultative approach, developing new customer relationships and converting into new business in line with agreed sales performance targets.
- To achieve Monthly/Quarterly/Annual targets of added value through print sales, in line with your personal, and the Sales teams agreed objectives in order to achieve company budgets.
- Working with the Sales Manager to identify additional added value opportunities.
- To maintain and accurately update customer information within the company CRM system and identify and develop new business opportunities.
- To update and maintain accurate information on the company CRM System for your weekly schedule and provide feedback on Sales activity.
- Follow up all quotations in a timely manner and provide feedback to estimating should further price negotiation be required.
- To provide the Estimating team with complete and accurate information, or detailed/complex quotations, to enable them to produce timely accurate estimates for the customer.
- Strive to achieve results and work to the best of your ability
- Be a strong sales person with good negotiation skills
- To maintain existing customer relationships and further enhance CRM.
Promote the company at all times.