Production Assistant | Large Format Graphics | Warwickshire
With standard day shifts on offer, this is an exceptional opportunity for a Production Assistant to join an exciting company who specialise in the production of large format graphics. With an increasing amount of work coming in, this organisation needs extra support on the production side.
Production Assistant | Large Format Graphics | Warwickshire | Attractive Salary
Offering a high-quality end-product and an efficient service to the industry, it is of no surprise that this company has won contracts with impressive clients, and they are never short of work. With plans of expansion, this is an exciting time to join a well-established yet rapidly growing company.
As Production Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the creative team and taking accurate briefs of print jobs
- Printing large format graphics
- Running and setting Oce Arizonas and a Zund cutter
- Supplying PDF files for print
- Operating finishing equipment:
- Zund Cutter
- Working standard 9-5.30 day shifts (Monday-Friday)
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in a demanding print production environment
- Experience on a Zund Cutter preferred but not essential
- A good knowledge of the large format graphic production process
This is an exceptional opportunity to progress your career and develop your skillset in a challenging yet rewarding environment.