Junior Estimator/Buyer (POS)
Leading brand agency in Central London are looking for a Junior Estimator/Buyer.
Working across a wide range of high profile clients in the sector such as FMCG and home entertainment, the procurement team offer a wide range of activations. The team support physical activation projects servicing all business elements. The core products are, but not limited to, Print, POS, Packaging, Graphics, Promotional Merchandise, Event activations, Semi-perm and Perm POS.
- Support the Head of Estimating to ensure all estimates are completed in required time-scales, quality and budgetary constraints.
- Work on estimates accurately and effectively.
- Produce a high volume of estimates which are technically accurate at all times.
- Effectively use internal departments and external suppliers to deliver projects.
- Develop and maintain fixed rate cards wherever possible and ensure these structures are accessible to the rest of the Procurement team
- Ensure all supply opportunities are explored within your category.
- Identify and maximise any cost saving opportunities
- Ensure Purchasing/Production teams are fully briefed on all your project, and ensure all works have the appropriate job numbers and purchase orders raised.
- Manage the projects through its lifecycle as required acting as an escalation point for those projects.
- Assume a customer focus approach when managing any project.
- 3+ years in a similar Estimating/Procurement role
- Thorough understanding of Large scale POS & Packaging.
- Experience working with POS
- Extensive knowledge & understanding of print & production processes
Please get in touch or submit your details.