Digital Print Lead
As the Digital Print Lead, you will be managing our digital print workflow, liaising with different departments to ensure consistency, efficiency and high standards are maintained throughout the digital print process.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Running of the Digital Print machines in-conjunction with your team.
• Running of the SRC/winding machines in conjunction with your team whist incorporating the completion of the digital packaging process.
• Delivery of the Digital print plan.
• Working with the Planning Manager to achieve customer expectations.
• Setting up of approved work ready for production.
• Co-ordinating and communicating Digital Print and finishing workloads.
• Training and development of your team including appraisals.
• Meeting and exceeding departmental KPIs whilst striving for continuous improvement.
• Managing communications with HP, Art systems and other key suppliers.
• Managing and updating software and computers to ensure they’re performing at optimum levels.
• Planning and carrying out (where relevant) maintenance of the machines.
• Managing substrates levels to ensure uninterrupted running of the machines.
• Working alongside the Technical team regarding trials and up and coming developments.
• Working with the Studio team ensuring Sampling requirements are planned and delivered.
• Working and building relationships with external companies.