We are seeking an experience Print Finisher to join our busy team based in Witchford, Ely.
The daily role includes;
- Undertaking training as and when required.
- Monitoring and maintaining quality of work produced.
- Maintaining optimum machine output speed.
- Complying with all applicable Health & Safety procedures.
- Practising and maintaining a sufficient workflow
- Working to tight deadlines
- Liaising with managers and departments
As well as any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Experience in book finishing, binding, laminating and foiling is preferred however full training will be given.
The ideal candidate will be punctual, experienced and professional, with a can-do attitude and the ability to perform well under tight deadlines. Have knowledge and experience in print finishing, including hardback and paperback books.