A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join DS Smith Retail Marketing, the partner of choice for POS. This is the ideal role for somebody who is eager to learn; works well in a demanding environment and has the desire to develop within project management. If you are keen to develop a career with a creative, innovative and growing industry then this is the role for you!
• Manage multiple on-going projects, with over-lapping timelines, to a high-quality standard.
• Ensure that all key project documentation is obtained, shared, and communicated seamlessly to the relevant internal and external parties in good order and in a timely manner in order to facilitate the smooth execution of any project.
• Support the Account Management Team by working with the internal teams to provide an outstanding level of service with focus on communication, accuracy, reliability and dependability.
• Deal with all ad-hoc requests in a timely professional manner, including the organisation of any required weekly reporting, call-offs and updates to the Account Management Team.
• Strong communication skills on all levels with all internal departments
• The ideal candidate works well in a demanding environment and thrives under pressure
• This person needs to be confident as dealing daily with key stakeholders
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
• A background in project management would be desirable
• Excellent attention to detail
• An understanding of graphic design, artwork or 3D POS structures would be an advantage
• A background in print or retail would be desirable
About DS Smith...
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £5.7 billion. The organisation employs over 32,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
•25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
•Annual cycle to work scheme
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Please submit a copy of your current CV, along with a cover letter, detailing a synopsis of your CV & summarising the key points of your experience that are relevant to the role for which you are applying.