Account Manager - Nestlé UK
DS Smith are recruiting an Account Manager to drive customer retention, new sales, support the implementation of the account plan and monitor progress against the agreed targets. The Nestle Account Manager is accountable for customer satisfaction, loyalty and delivering a customer experience better than our competitors in order to retain and win new business.
Internally the account manager will work with the UK region structures (DSS manufacturing operations, North & South sales sectors) to ensure that focus on the account is maintained, appropriate relationships are developed, offers delivered/preventative actions implemented and KPI targets met.
Externally it is expected account manager will build strong relationships with a broad spectrum of customer stakeholders so that they stay loyal and are willing to increase DSS share of spend.
What we would like our candidate to have:
- Experience with Key Accounts in customer facing commercial roles is essential
- A Packaging background is essential
- Experience of dealing with Nestle would be an advantage
- High credibility with demonstrated results driving and managing sales growth
- Proven ability in successful sales strategy execution
- Strong business acumen and commercial experience
- Proven ability to grasp, analyze and initiate actions based on strong financial insights and understanding
- Demonstrated marketing, customer experience, commercial and sales leadership skills
- Demonstrated understanding of what it means to be a brand ambassador
- Good negotiation skills
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office applications – particularly in PowerPoint and Excel
- Degree within business or a related field, MBA or equivalent would be advantageous, but not essential