Internal Account Manager
Position: Internal Account Manager
Salary: £27k - £30k
- To manage all aspects of a portfolio of blue-chip clients work
- Be the centre of all information relating to these clients.
- Drive projects from the concept stage through to execution and ensure projects are delivered in the most efficient manner.
- Build strong relationships internally, externally and lead, prioritize and delegate tasks through the cross-functional internal teams.
- Build trust with the client through fast and effective project management.
- Ensure clear and timely communication with both your clients and external sales contacts.
- Build trusted relationship with the salesperson, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Help customers via email, phone and in face to face meetings as required by the business.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day to-day basis.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Be the internal lead for product development, adopting the role of project manager, from concept to completion.
- Be proactive in identifying additional sale opportunities.
- Proven account management and project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience of leading face to face meetings with Key Account customers.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to procedures and deadlines
- At least 2 years of experience in the market or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and deliver account sales and margin improvement.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.