Account Manager - Print Management (Onsite fantastic client)
Account Manager (on-site fantastic Retail client) | Print Management | West London | £37,000 - £40,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a rapidly growing Client of ours based on-site a prestigious global brand based in West London, but part of a company wide print team providing print services to on-site and off-site clients.
About the Account Manager role...
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for the creative development, artworking, engineering, production and distribution of a range of 3 dimensional point of sale solutions. All of these solutions are semi-permanent structures, made form cardboard and printed lithographically or digitally.
Typical day to day duties will include:
• Planning for future promotions
• Taking briefs for creative and artworking.
• Taking briefs for print production and distribution.
• Processing briefs into a system and liaising with our artworking studios’ and print production teams.
• Managing budgets.
• Managing critical paths.
• Managing customer expectations.
- Strong Print background with ideally a working knowledge of retail print and point of sale (POS)
- Previous Print Management background with on-site experience (fast paced)
- Computer literate, very good/advanced knowledge of Excel
- Committed, resilient, service minded with excellent customer focus
- Experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
- Team player, with positive outlook
- Focus on project management, timely delivery and achievement of KPI's
If you fit this opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking organisation then please get in touch for more information!