Customer Service Administrator - 9 Month FFTC
DS Smith is seeking a new Customer Service Administrator to join us on a 9 months basis for a maternity cover within our thriving Lockerbie site.
The role will include a broad range of responsibilities so we are looking for a dynamic and flexible individual who is able to provide support to all areas of the team.
You will be communicating within a busy team of Customer Service Coordinator’s and with the wider team if necessary, the role holder will be required to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people, with the aim of delivering consistent high standards and attention to detail across a wide variety of tasks and services.
This role will suit somebody who is a strong organiser, enjoys a fast paced and dynamic environment, and is keen to develop their skills further.
What aspects are involved in this role?
• Customer Service support
• Order Processing and enquiries
• Support customer queries when necessary
• Day to Day administration
What we would like our candidate to have…
• Excellent organisation skills
• Strong communicative abilities; both written and oral
• Ability to prioritise & manage own workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous experience of working within a fast-paced environment
• Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office software
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £5.7 billion, the organisation employs over 32,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.