Campaign Manager | Print Management, Fashion Sector | Netherlands
Do you have a passion for fashion? After winning a variety of large contracts within the international fashion sector, this well established, global leader in marketing execution is now looking for a talented Campaign Manager to join their team in the Netherlands. This role is perfect for someone who has current experience in managing high profile, seasonal marketing campaigns.
Campaign Manager | Print Management, Fashion Sector | Netherlands | Salary to Attract the Best
A global marketing and creative services group offering full solutions for blue chip financial institutions, major retail and FMCG brands. Incredible growth in all areas of the business has put the company in a position where they are able to expand and increase their portfolio of operations. This company is known to invest heavily in their workforce, helping them to develop their career potential.
On a day-to-day basis as Campaign Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning a range of instore/window marketing campaigns for international fashion clients in different channels (retail, wholesale, outlet, franchise)
- Project managing all campaigns from store allocation to delivery instore/client depot ensuring they meet the target objectives (time, budget etc.)
- Attending meetings away from the client site as required
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Ensuring invoicing procedures are followed
Key attributes required:
- Affinity with fashion and/or luxury goods is a plus, strong brand awareness is essential
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience
- Technical understanding of marketing print and POS for seasonal campaigns
- Excellent time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and to hard deadlines, with a good sense of humour
This exciting role comes with incredible opportunities for a Campaign Manager to work with one of the best and utilise their unrivalled training and development capabilities.
Submit your details in the first instance to be considered.