DS Smith is partnering with Universal Pictures to recruit a proven, dynamic Account Manager.
This role will be employed by DS Smith Retail Marketing, on behalf of Universal Pictures UK Home Entertainment. Salary and all relevant benefits are in line with, and supplied by DS Smith as the Employer. Even though the role is employed by DS Smith, 4 days a week will be spent at Universal Pictures in central London reporting into the Head of Customer Experience, and 1 day a week will be spent at DS Smith in South East London reporting into the Client Director leading the Universal Account.
- Implement and execute the in-store set up on behalf of Universal balancing creativity and commercial understanding by adhering to budgets whilst also delivering innovative and exciting POS campaigns and optimum in-store profile
- Devise appropriate in-store strategies across the Universal home entertainment slate, helping both Universal and the retailers achieve their goals and sales ambitions throughout the product lifecycle (from new release through to catalogue). This will also incorporate Paramount, eOne and the other partner product
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously whilst adhering to the DSSRM and retailer timelines
- Track and utilise relevant data from campaigns to initiate innovations, cost efficiencies and to formulate strategies appropriate to differing titles, retailers and budgets
- Manage budgets, with a commercial mindset underpinning all actions
- Drive cross-studio collaboration on POS projects across new release and catalogue, taking the lead wherever possible
- Create and develop relationships with Universal’s customers and key partners, acting as the primary contact for all POS requirements
- Work alongside the Merchandising Manager to ensure agreed set up is successfully implemented in store, sharing information and working collaboratively on campaign planning and budget management
- Remain in regular contact with the DSSRM Client Director to ensure production of accurate forecasts
- Take the brief from New Release Product Managers, working with National Account Managers at Universal to advise them on what POS units are likely to happen. These briefs should then be translated into clear, concise and creative briefs.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative experience
- Print experience
- Strong influencing skills with experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record in developing new and existing accounts.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills
- Film industry experience would be beneficial
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £5.7 billion, the organisation employs over 32,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
Location: 4 days a week at Universal Pictures, Central London, and 1 day a week at DS Smith Retail Marketing, South East London.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
- Annual cycle to work scheme