Key Account Manager | Digital Print – Large Format | Oxfordshire
Incredibly successful organisation utilising the latest technology, techniques and ideas to produce truly ingenious print – a company people want to be part of. Growing from strength to strength the company has ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic culture. They offer excellent training and development and also offer a competitive package.
Key Account Manager | Digital Print – Large Format | Oxfordshire | £35k-£38k
A multi-award winning company with notable capabilities and an impressive range of state of the art digital production machinery. With investment in staff at the forefront of their philosophy, this is a truly outstanding opportunity to join a technologically diverse print specialist who prides themselves on their cutting edge approach.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts
- Cross-selling and upselling by positioning the company’s full services, looking for opportunities to increase revenue where possible
- Developing new business through leads from incoming calls, trade shows etc.
- Overseeing projects from taking the initial brief through to final delivery, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Promoting company’s “green” printing service and strong environmental print offering
Key attributes required:
- Strong background in print
- Proven ability to proactively drive and develop accounts
- Exceptional client facing skills, skilled at building relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Engaging personality
A heavily employee-focussed employer within the industry offering excellent benefits package and full training and support plans.
Apply as instructed below to be considered.