Business Development Manager - B2/ Digital Print / Large Format
PT2500 - SOUTH EAST
Open + Commission + Car + Benefits
Our client based in Surrey, has provided quality print and design services for thirty years to London and the South East Counties. They have a turnover of over £2.5 million and employ over 20 staff, due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Their kit includes B2 and B3 litho print, short digital print (Xerox) and Large Format.
Requirements of the role:
- You must have the ability to communicate at board level and have a track record of winning profitable new business.
- Preferably strong print background, with digital experience
- Proven high-level sales skills and client management ability
- Hard work ethic
- Confidence in own ability to meet and exceed targets
- Experience in selling directly
- You will be required to maintain a clear knowledge of current developments affecting clients, industries and markets.
- Developing close relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Creating a business plans to identify potential new markets sectors.
- Used to selling a solution, added value