Enclosing Operator - CS3294
Position: Enclosing Operator
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £19k – £23k DOE + pension + PRP + overtime available
Their busy mailing department is in need of an experienced Enclosing Operative to help with the upturn in demand for their services.
Great company, well established with an excellent reputation in the market.
Superb working conditions and a positive team environment.
- To operate Buhrrs & Sitma machinery for fulfilment of DM items, mail-sorting and some machine maintenance.
- To operate or assist on other ancillary equipment in DM area.
- Low spoilage tolerance
- Undertake constant machine checking as defined by company checking procedure
- Conscientious of enclosing correct items as defined by the sample enclosing pack
- Operate enclosing machines
- Operate ancillary machinery
- To ensure quality of end product is to the required standard
- To perform checks on mailing items
- To sort and bag in mailsort areas or other sequences
- To perform or inform with regard to maintenance
- To correctly repackage and label stationery items for storage in warehouse
- To maintain efficient machine cycling speeds
- To comply with the Company’s Information Security Management System at all times
- To comply with all Health and Safety and Quality and Environmental Management System policies and procedures adopted by the Company at all times
- To pro-actively participate in the development, operation and improvement of the Company’s Management Systems in relation to our external accreditations and legal obligations, for example, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and Health and Safety
- To represent the Company at external functions in a proper and professional manner, whenever required, having an informed opinion from the Company’s perspective
- To be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- To fulfill the Company’s requirements with regard to the Company’s Management Information Systems at all times
- To follow all administrative procedures adopted by the Company at all times
Working for a high profile with genuine support and real prospects of career progression.