Large Format Production Operative | Large Format Graphics | West Midlands
With an effective internal training programme and attractive overtime structure, this is an exciting opportunity for a Large Format Production Operative to join a well-established player in the digital print arena. You will be running a state-of-the-art Oce Arizona press and a range of finishing equipment, whilst also providing pre-press support.
Large Format Production Operative | Large Format Graphics | West Midlands | Exceptional Salary + Overtime
Producing high quality commercial print at a fast rate, this company has won industry specific awards and developed an impressive portfolio of clients across a range of sectors. With exciting plans to expand, and with sustained investment, this is an exciting time to join the company.
As Large Format Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Operating Oce Arizona digital press
- Operating finishing equipment:
- Zund cutter
- MBO Folders
- Ripping files using Caldera
- Producing high quality commercial print
- Working in a challenging print production department
- Working to quality standards inline with ISO requirements
- Maintenance and upkeep of presses
- Working standard day shifts (Monday – Friday, 9am-5.30pm)
Key attributes required:
- Current experience setting and running large format printers
- Background experience with Oce Arizona preferred but not essential
- Experience operating a range of finishing equipment
- The capability to work to strict deadlines
- A quality conscious approach to work
An exciting opportunity if you are looking to develop your career and skill set in a challenging working environment.