Key Account Manager | Flexible Packaging – Food (End Users) | South England
A chance to join an international business committed to providing quality flexible packaging solutions into various end users around the UK. With global exposure and exceptional product quality the company is extremely competitive within the industry. They seek a Key Account Manager to nurture and grow existing accounts whilst creating longstanding relationships with decision makers in major blue-chip companies within the fresh produce sector.
Key Account Manager | Flexible Packaging – Food (End Users) | South England | Excellent Benefits
One of the biggest and most successful flexible packaging companies across the globe. Operating a multi-site operation across the UK with a diverse and exceptional product quality. With investment and focus on innovation the company has experienced rapid growth year on year and for the right person can provide a great platform for further exposure to one of the most exciting customer bases on the market.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing existing accounts within the food arena
- Creating long standing relationships with key decision makers within accounts
- Full exposure over UK & Ireland with inclusive travel
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business within the flexible packaging arena, preferably in the food sector
- At least 2 years’ experience within flexible packaging sector is required
- Ability to create long standing relationships with a wide range of accounts in a focused market segment
- Self motivated and proactive to ensure goals and targets are met
- Dynamic and self driven approach to go out and proactively open doors is essential
Excellent opportunity to join a truly unique and well respected flexibles packaging company.