6am - 6pm Mon, Tues, Weds
6am - 6pm Thurs Fri Sat
On a rotation 3x days a week
Paragon Customer Communications are an award-winning communications company. We transform how companies connect with their customers, simplifying the complex and supporting each stage of the end-to-end customer journey. Based in the UK, with 15 sites nationwide and upcoming expansions into Dublin and Luxembourg, we offer a complete range of solutions that plug into businesses and give access to our wide array of communication experts.
We send over 4 million communications for our clients every single day, and connect them to every household in the UK on a weekly basis.
Paragon sees its employees as a fundamental asset, we understand that our successes are down to our people. We constantly invest our resources in people training and career development. We encourage the free flow of information between all members of the Paragon community, within and across teams as well as innovation ideas which come from all levels of the organisation.
What you will be doing:
- To communicate with the finishing manager in a timely manner.
- Liaise with overseer /operators for handovers and any issues arising.
- Produce work to the highest standards and to obtain maximum output ensuring pass sheets and procedures are followed.
- Maintain and monitor all Company processes and procedures at all times.
- Flexible approach to shift work and overtime.
- Develop knowledge and skills for performance management to create a high performance culture.
- Able to understand and act on maintenance levels
- Keep areas clean and tidy at all times and promote lean policy.
- To fully understand our Management Information Systems (MIS) to use accurately and report back to planning throughout the day.
- Complete the maintenance programmes and KPI sheets.
- To attend, comply with all training and Health & Safety policies.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.