Senior Pre-Press Operative | Commercial & Book Print | South Wales
A well-established player in the commercial print arena requires an individual with fantastic pre-press knowledge to provide support on the production side. With an exceptional package on offer including flexible working hours, this is an unrivalled opportunity to join an ever growing company in which to progress your career.
Senior Pre-Press Operative | Commercial & Book Print | South Wales | Attractive Salary to Attract the Best
Producing high quality, bespoke print for a wide portfolio of clients, this organisation is a well respected player in the industry, offering both lithographic and digital capabilities. With a real niche in the market, this client has a long-standing customer base and consistently achieves year-on-year growth.
As Senior Pre-Press Operative you will be responsible for:
- Managing, mixing and adjusting colours
- Liaising with clients and taking briefs
- Running pre press software:
- Adobe Suite Package
- Prinect Workflow
- Working inline with ISO quality standards
- Adjusting plate curves
- Operating plate maker
Key attributes required:
- A thorough knowledge of colour management and mixing essential
- Fully Mac literate
- Exceptional pre-press knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Experience of running the appropriate pre-press software
Submit your details in the first instance to be considered.