2 x Large Format Operator - CS3295
Position: 2 x Large Format Print Operatives
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: up to £22,500 (DOE) + Overtime + PRP + Pension
The Company: Award winning Large Format business is looking to add to its busy production department by adding two Large Format Digital Print Operatives to the team. The company operates to the highest standards and are renowned for their quality and levels of service. This is a financially stable and forward thinking business with a very bright future.
- To ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the Large Format printing presses and cutting devices.
- To be able to adapt with the flexible demands placed upon the department whilst maintaining the highest quality.
- Jobs delivered On Time In Full (OTIF)
- Jobs manufactured to with costing parameters
- Delivery to 90 Day plan targets
- Continuous quality and capacity improvements in line with agreed targets
- Waste reduction in line with agreed targets
- Reprint reductions in line with agreed targets
- To understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- To print every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality
- To implement maintenance tasks on all equipment to plan
- To run and be knowledgeable in all aspects of large format printing
- To run and be knowledgeable in all aspects of large format finishing
- To have the technical knowledge in the processes required to work with the large format department
- To be responsible for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- To liaise with various departments for resourcing to ensure efficient running of all presses
- To be available to work as required in multi departments across the business as required
- To maintain a flexible approach to tasks as needed
- To be responsible for general cleanliness of the finishing department as a part of the daily routine
- To liaise with the Manager’s & supervisors to ensure work is completed as required.
- To help, support and development of Lean principles throughout the Department.
- In accordance with the company’s Information Security Management System (ISMS), which reflects the requirements of ISO 27001, you will fulfil your particular responsibilities under the ISMS (for example, if you are identified as an asset owner) and ensure all members of your team comply with the ISMS at all times
- To comply with the Company’s Information Security Management System at all times
- To comply with all Health and Safety and Quality and Environmental Management System policies and procedures adopted by the Company at all times
Working for a high profile with genuine support and real prospects of career progression.