Wide Format Print Operator - Wales - Shifts -£18-24k
Established Large format printers are looking for an experienced Large Format printer, ideally with Durst experience, however, any other large format experience would be considered.
Ensure each job is signed off as correct before full production commences and signed off as complete at the end..Confirm all jobs have first off approvals either full-scale or mini proofs.Internally source material for each job and set up the machine correctly. Completion of print jobs in line with the production plan and successful interpretation of job cards/work instructions to customer specifications. Maintain a clean and safe working environment in line with Health & Safety guidelines
Skills & Requirements:
· Solid digital printing background and experience.
· Experience working in a fast-paced production/print role.
· Strong teamwork and communication skills.
· Ability to use own initiative and ‘think outside of the box’.
· Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
· Demonstrate personal time management and people skills.
· Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
· Flexibility on start and finish times to match customer requirements and sudden changes in dispatch requirement.
· Ability to work 12-hour shifts.
The current working pattern operates on a 12-hour shift basis over a four-week period (rotating including day and night shifts).
Week 1- 6am-18:00pm (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Week 2 - 6am-18:00pm (Wednesday and Thursday)
Week 3 - 18:00pm -6am (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Week 4 - 18:00pm- 6am (Wednesday and Thursday)
If you feel like you're a strong fit based on the above criteria, please do send in your CV ASAP!