Print Account Manager - Edinburgh
As part of their growth, a leading marketing and communications company is currently looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to support in the delivery to a varied portfolio of clients.
Your responsibility will be to ensure that all projects are delivered successfully, managing internal and external communications in an effective manner. This will entail briefing various departments from estimating, digital media, creative and artwork, production, using in-house systems and standard workflow procedures. The ability to spot new commercial opportunities within the account is key to assist in driving growth.
As Account Manager, you must be able to work within a fast paced, high volume environment, and must be used to dealing with queries and ideally be used to liaising with a Production Team.
- Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations.
- Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders in order to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision.
- Establish and maintain relationships with day-to-day clients, applying a commercial and value added approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication.
- Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications with client, ensuring the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery of product on time, to specification and on budget.
- Brief and liaise with creative and studio artwork teams
- Support preparation of client development plans.
- Ensure all production activity adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines.
- Delivers business and account objectives through adherence to business processes and systems
- Ability to take client briefs and change requests via face to face or by email and manage client projects from brief through to production
- Ability to manage client expectations around timescales and deliverables
- Understanding of print production
- An understanding of digital media digital outputs would be beneficial
- Understanding of contract requirements: commercial pricing structure, SLA’s and measurement
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and ability to work independently
- Proactive approach – always willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure efficiency for the business
- Ability to communicate efficiently and build rapport with departments across the wider business
- People Management skills, you will be required to liaise with colleagues within your account team as well as liaising with internal departments and Client Contacts
- Manage workload effectively, seeking opportunities to expand knowledge, grow and develop.
- Flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met.
- Accurate estimating and invoicing.
- Identify and maximise cost saving opportunities
- Ensures completed jobs are invoiced in the month they have been produced/delivered
- Understands client budgets to support the delivery of their campaigns
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com