POS Category Manager | Print Management | UK Wide
With an exciting procurement development project on the horizon, one of the industry’s largest global brands is looking to add to their world class, multi award winning procurement team.
POS Category Manager | Print Management | UK Wide | Excellent Salary
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a true market leader with a constantly expanding reach across the globe. They supply print management solutions to core retail and financial brands and collaborate with high profile clients with large marketing spend. The result is an incredible client portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, USA, Middle-East and Australasia.
The ideal candidate will be able to drive the strategic sourcing of POS and associated products through their deep understanding of the current POS market.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership around supply chain strategies, product innovation and market intelligence
- Establishing potential savings benefits arising from the company’s procurement activity in relevant category spend
- Working with account teams to ensure that savings targets are met or exceeded in nominated accounts
- Delivering insight and creative solutions to Operations and Business Development teams when crafting bid responses
- Reviewing and revising the strategic approach to the category and delivering best-in-class pricing for clients
Key attributes required:
- Senior level experience with significant commercial experience in complex business environments
- A proven track record as a strong leader and project manager, capable of working at the most senior level in an organisation
- Experience of business process re-engineering and procurement outsourcing would be useful but in depth knowledge of all current types of POS is more important
- Ability to influence clients, acting in a consultative manner, giving best product advice on POS
Recognised globally as one of the most invested companies when it comes to their employees, this leading FTSE100 organisation can offer the successful applicant an excellent remuneration package as well as the opportunity to join one of the world’s forefront innovators in procurement.