Junior Account Manager / Account Executive
Do you have print & direct mail knowledge?...Are you looking for a fantastic new position with a major client in Central London?
As a result of ambitious and aggressive growth plans in 2019 our client are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Account Manager / Account Executive with outstanding organisational and methodical skills, to play a key role in delivering Print & Direct Mail campaigns for one of their key accounts in Central London.
About the Junior Account Manager role:
The Commercial Print & DM Junior Account Manager is responsible for the delivery of CP & DM campaigns on behalf of a major London based client.
Responsibilities include the day to day management of all client requirements and full ownership for the end to end process from receipt of brief through to release and review.
• Commercial Print & Direct Mail production management experience
• Experience of Creative & Artwork processes an advantage
• Strong customer service skills, service minded
• Excellent attention to detail, organised
• Commercially strong and numerate
• Team player, with positive outlook
• Ability to build effective working relationships (client, colleagues and suppliers)
• Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively to clients and select appropriate method of communication depending on situation
This is a superb Account Manager opportunity with a genuinely great organisation and lovely people so please get in touch today to find out more!!
Apply for Junior Account Manager / Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly