£Open, Company Vehicle, Overtime, 25 days holiday, Bonus Scheme, Pension, Medical
Our client is a Parking Solutions company that is part of a multinational automotive corporation with almost two decades in the business.
They are looking for someone with a Signage background to assist all aspects of an implementation, including; ordering of equipment, such as localized signage and delivery or installation. Requires frequent off-site visits, including multiple days and overnight, to customer sites to install signage. Create bespoke artwork using Adobe Illustrator following corporate guidelines. Ensure supplies and store location are kept tidy and clean.
In essence, this means assisting on a project from the moment the Purchase Order is signed, and working with the assigned project manager until 'go live'. This may involve liaising with the client (e.g. car parking operator, local council, rail network), production of relevant signage, implementing the roll out of signs and stickers in car parks and on street. A key part of this role will be the day to day communications with suppliers, raising Purchase Orders and maintaining cost analysis, hardware and software supply to customers and ongoing maintenance of devices, and ad-hoc signage requests requiring work queue management.
- Assist the Project Manager on tasks such as:
- Client / Internal stakeholder liaison
- Data gathering (via email or telephone)
- Site recces
- Raising Quotations
- Roll out planning - including mapping tasks
- Sticker and signage design and production
- Roll outs - Site visits - frequent UK wide travel, including multiple overnight stays.
- Updating multiple spreadsheets and records with key financial data
- Supplier meetings / Liaison
- Hardware device management (mobile telephones)
- Storeroom & Inventory Management / Maintenance
- Experience of project management cycle and software a bonus but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a young, growing company that will offer development and training in both technical and interpersonal skills.