Business Development Manager - Litho / Digital / Direct Mail
PT2504 - HOMEBASED / SOUTH EAST
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Commission + Other benefits to be discussed
Based in the South East, our client has experienced year on year growth and offers full colour printing around the clock to their clients across the UK and America. Boasting B1 & B2 litho print, digital printing, full in-house finishing, direct mail and secure storage with online stock control all under one roof, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company.
Working with an array of end user clients including but not limited to Local Authorities, Government, Charities, NHS, Financial Institutions, Retail Organisations and Insurance Companies, our client is now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who has experience of selling Commercial Print and Direct Mail services.
You will need:
- A proven track record of new business sales within the Print/Mailing/Digital print industry
- Ideally have experience within the print industry
- Be a self-starter, used to working on own initiative to deliver real results
- Have a Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have a friendly personality who can quickly build relationships and gain customer confidence
- A mature and enthusiastic telephone manner with strong skills
- The ability to develop relationships with new contacts and project manage clients' requirements in a timely and organised fashion.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Litho / Digital / Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly