Wide Format Machine Operator
£Open + Free Parking + Company Pension + Perkbox + Employee Assistance Programme + 21 Days Holiday
Our client is a leading Large Format Digital company based in South Wales. They have an impressive portfolio of retail clients for whom they print a vast array of point of sale, FSDU's, Banners etc. They are currently looking for a for a Machine Operator for the following equipment - Durst 1330, Expedites, Flatbed, Matan Machines
Skills & Requirements:
- Solid digital printing background and experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced production/print role.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and 'think outside of the box'.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate personal time management and people skills.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
- Flexibility on start and finish times to match customer requirements and sudden changes in dispatch requirement.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts.
The current working pattern operates on a 12-hour shift basis over a four-week period (rotating including day and night shifts):
- Week 1- 6am-18:00pm (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Week 2 - 6am-18:00pm (Wednesday and Thursday)
- Week 3 - 18:00pm -6am (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Week 4 - 18:00pm- 6am (Wednesday and Thursday)