Back End Developer - Data / Direct Mail
Up to £35K + Pension + Onsite Gym
Our client is a dynamic start-up based in the City of London. They are simultaneously disrupting both traditional direct mail and programmatic by creating a brand new channel - programmatic direct mail. They have already disrupted the market working with some of the most recognised brands in the UK across all verticals.
They have ambitious plans to transform their system from the ground up and you have the chance to be here at the very start of their technical transformation. Join their exceptionally driven team who give their all to assist their amazing clients, and more importantly, to assist each other in the continual pursuit of excellence.
They are looking for a talented and enthusiastic back-end developer to help turn their exciting proposition into a leading marketing automation SaaS!
They live and breathe data so you will need to as well!
- Daily tasks will include, comms targeting for client campaigns
- Developing stored procedures triggered from SaaS platform to creating automated analysis for campaigns.
- Take the initiative, challenge the status quo, be comfortable wearing many different hats and moving to where you are needed most.
- You will get to be the first hire of a growing team so you will receive a lot responsibilities and opportunities to grow.
- Completely proficient with all aspects of SQL - stored procedures, linked servers and CTE and more.
- Proficient SQL skills and understanding of SQL Server & MySQL.
- Strong Analytical skills, the ability to bring data to life.
- Competent in C# / .net framework.
- Knowledge of AWS EC2 infrastructure systems and Windows Servers.
- An understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledgeable working with; Agile, TDD, BDD, data, UI, UX, cloud, caching, and scaling.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent.
Apply for Back End Developer - Data / Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly