Experienced Enclosing Operator required to operate a Buhrs enclosing machine within a well-established print company. You will need to have operated Buhrs or Sitma machinery for fulfilment of DM items/mail-sorting and will carry out some machine maintenance where need be.
Key Performance Indicators
- Low spoilage tolerance.
- Undertake constant machine checking as defined by company checking procedure
- Conscientious of enclosing correct items as defined by the sample enclosing pack
- Operate enclosing machines
- Operate ancillary machinery
- To ensure quality of end product is to the required standard
- To perform checks on mailing items
- To sort and bag in mailsort areas or other sequences
- To perform machine maintenance
- To correctly repackage and label stationery items for storage in warehouse
- To maintain efficient machine cycling speeds
If you're from an enclosing background and are looking to work for leading print and mailing business, then please send in your CV today!