Trainee Account Manager
One of Edinburgh’s longest established printing companies is looking to expand their vibrant account management team. This entry level role requires someone with a strong technical understanding of the printing industry and outstanding communication skills.
The purpose of this role will be to look after a client base providing superior levels of client care and responsiveness to ensure that work is produced to the highest standards.
After training, our client will have equipped you to handle the following:
• Co-ordination and management of pricing and jobs for different clients. This will include the production of customer quotations, checking artwork and data requirements, ordering, invoicing and progressing jobs through production.
• Provide advice and assistance to customers on products, services, design and production methods.
• Maintain Service levels, Quality & ISO standards
• Develop accounts to their full potential in a fast-paced environment
• Complete Management Information and Dashboards for individual clients in a timely manner
• Participate in client meetings and service reviews ensuring these are minute and distributed for follow up actions.
If you are a quick learner, able to articulate information clearly and concisely, and excited about the chance to become an account manager, then we would love to hear from you.