Sign Maker / Print Operator
£Open Depending on Experience + Overtime (Time + ½ / Double Time at Weekends)
20 Days Holiday + Private Healthcare Contribution
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Our client is an established sign and large format company based in the South East, working in the retail, theatre and exhibition markets.
They are currently looking for a Sign Maker / Print Operator to join their busy team, the ideal candidate will have general sign making experience and looking for a role within a well-established and successful team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Various vinyl, large format print and finishing duties
- Fully conversant with all aspects of sign / graphic production including, vinyl cutting, laminating / mounting and large format printing
- Maintain the highest standards of work and quality checking
- Keeping records detailing production for each job
- Liaise with clients and all other departments
- Working to deadlines
- Aware of all H&S practices
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required