Junior Data Processor / Developer
Park Communications, an award-winning printing and mailing company, has an opening in their Data Processing Department for a Junior Data Processor/Developer.
Within this role you will prepare client supplied data, including reformatting, cleansing and business rule application.
You will design, code, test and maintain productions systems.
You will produce high quality code that is efficient, reusable and maintainable in accordance with client requirements
You will assist with the design and digital printing of documents, envelopes and other material as required
You will prepare and submit postal docket information for vendors, including Royal Mail
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- 1 year + commercial programming experience
- SQL knowledge and experience in its application
- Mailing experience preferable and knowledge of shareholder communications would be an advantage
- Ability to read and document code written by others
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to meet timelines and good time management skills with a flexible approach to working hours
The standard hours will be 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Salary according to experience.
Interested? Apply by email, enclosing a CV, to:
Park Communications Limited