Business Development Manager - Direct Mail
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIRECT MAIL
HOMEBASED / NORTH WEST
Up to £40K + Commission + Car allowance + Pension + Laptop + Phone
My client, based in the North West, is a direct mail specialist. They cover all market sectors, and offer black & white / colour lasers, hand and machine enclosing, polywrap, pick and pack, data, email and SMS marketing.
As part of the company's plans to expand, they are looking to recruit a home or office based Business Development Manager with the ability to open new doors within the direct mail industry.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of direct mail and polywrap sales.
Responsibilities / requirements:
- Have a proven track record in new business sales, ideally in the Direct Mail / Print industry
- Work well under pressure
- Report directly to the Managing Director and work alongside the Client Services Team
- Develop relationships at all levels
- Work well within a team
- Cover the UK
- Identify new business opportunities
- Cold call prospective clients
- Arrange client visits