Assistant Production Manager
A rapidly expanding printing company is on the search for someone to assist their current production manager. This is a newly established role due to a surge in workload. The objective of Assistant Production Manager will be to own and drive production functions to meet set company targets.
As the production manager’s right hand, duties and skills required include the following:
- Foster a harmonious relationship among team members and provide inspiration and focus to achieve goals
- Prepare production schedule and monitors the execution of the plan to ensure production targets are met at the lowest possible cost
- Following standard operating procedures to ensure that the jobs are correct based on the job requirements
- Quickly, accurately and safely execute tasks necessary to provide the company’s services to its customers
- Strive to clearly understand customer requirements and deliver results to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Ability and responsibility to stop any process that are not meeting customer quality requirements
- PC skills [Word, Excel, etc.] and the ability to input detailed information
Communication will be a key to this Assistant Production Manager role. Not only must candidates have the skills required to cooperate with colleagues internally, but they must also be experienced in liaising with customers. Building and maintaining strong relationships externally will be a key part of this role.
NOTE: candidates must be from the printing industry.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com