Project Assistant | Large Format, Signage & POS | Hertfordshire
Looking for a progressive career with a steep learning curve, ultimately leading to a Production Manager role? With a fantastic pipeline of work secured for the long term this opportunity will give you an excellent platform to launch the next stage of your career, working in an autonomous, varied role, playing a lead part in all large format projects.
Project Assistant | Large Format, Signage & POS | Hertfordshire | £23k-£27k Dependent on Experience
A multi-disciplined marketing communications leader providing a genuine full service across all forms of visual branding and media. A major force in sophisticated large format graphics, with state-of-the-art facilities and a dedicated team of knowledgeable customer-focused professionals, they deliver award winning creative solutions to an impressive range of blue chip clients.
As Project Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Predominantly dealing with temporary and permanent POS for the leisure/entertainment sectors
- Working closely with the Head of Large Format
- Writing up quotes on Management Information System
- Working with suppliers and preparing purchase orders for any outwork orders
- Direct client liaison with customers to keep them informed about their work in progress, planned deliveries, potential delays etc.
- Assisting the sales team when required with any related large format orders coming through
- Managing the installation crews’ diary on a weekly basis
Key attributes required:
- Ability to work well independently – self motivated and able to get tasks completed within set timeframes
- Experience in large format with some knowledge of signage (not essential)
- Experience running and managing print projects and understanding the multiple layers involved in completing projects
- Ability to work well under pressure and control multiple projects functions at the same time
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of business both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
A great opportunity to join a thriving business and develop your skills working for a vibrant and successful company who has a superb reputation and clients to match.
Interested? Apply as instructed below to be considered.