Window Patcher | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire
7 days left
- Contract Type
An exclusive opportunity to join a carton manufacturer renowned for world-class craftsmanship and excellent product range. A permanent position in a fast paced and dynamic environment operating state of the art machinery.
Window Patcher | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire | Excellent Salary + 25% Shift Allowance
An award winning manufacturer of high value printed folded cartons the company provides innovative packaging solutions to the food, FMCG and retail markets. Offering a high standard of service reflected by the stable customer base and the number of referrals they receive, they lead the field with investment in quality machinery and are known for their ability to produce many forms of packaging from a range of card materials.
As a Window Patcher you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running window patch machines
- Ensuring a high quality of finished work
- Maintenance of machinery
- Quality control inline with ISO and BRC requirements
- Working double day shifts
Key attributes required:
- Experience operating window patching machines
- Cartons experience essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible approach to shift work
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
A growing company operating with state of the art machinery producing innovative carton board products, this is an exciting opportunity to join a profitable organisation as they continue to expand.
Submit your details to be considered.
Apply for Window Patcher | Carton Packaging | Bedfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly