Business Development Manager | Contract Packing – Food | UK – Home Based
2 days left
- Contract Type
Expanding multi-million operation with a fantastic business model in the contract packing sector. Serving high profile names in the food sector this is a superb career development role that will appeal to a Business Development Manager looking to add value to a well-invested business with exciting growth plans for 2019/20.
Business Development Manager | Contract Packing – Food | UK – Home Based | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
An award winning company operating from a fully accredited facility the company boasts prominent contracts coupled with market leading solutions in contract packing. Offering a wide range of manufacturing, filling and packing capabilities that has placed them amongst the best in the industry, they are expanding in line with impressive growth plans.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential clients and driving new business selling into the Food market
- Sourcing and winning new business selling the company’s complete range of contract packing solutions
- Developing strategic relationships with the existing portfolio of key clients whilst adopting a partnership approach
- Constructing ongoing relationships with future business in mind
- Covering the UK
Key attributes required:
- Contract manufacturing experience a must
- Experience developing business with clients in the food sector
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to effectively sell the company’s full range of services
A company that is thriving and has a positive expansion strategy you’ll receive impressive benefits package alongside the opportunity to be part of an exciting growth plan.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Contract Packing – Food | UK – Home Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly