Data & Document Engineer | Data & Direct Mail | Leicestershire
Award winning transactional print campaigns, impressive data management capabilities and excellent exposure to cutting edge technology within a first-class environment. A developing role with superb earning potential this is an outstanding opportunity for a Data & Document Engineer to work for one of the market leaders when it comes to intelligent mailing solutions and progress their career.
Data & Document Engineer | Data & Direct Mail | Leicestershire | Excellent Salary & Benefits
A multi-site operation, this is a company with in-house facilities for creative, personalised direct mail and multi-channel communication and transactional mail services across print and digital to high profile brands. An award winning group with an excellent reputation for innovation, holding a leading position in the market.
On a day-to-day basis as Data & Document Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The creation of data processing and composition applications
- The production of samples, proofs and reports
- Interpreting briefs and liaising with Client Services and client technical contacts
- Checking client supplied files and processing data through approved applications
- Composing documents with data and producing proofs based on client brief
Key attributes required:
- Previous data processing experience required
- Experience in coding with C#, SQL or any other programming or database languages highly desired
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of working in service based organisation working with Data/InDesign in role advantageous
Take your career to the next level as part of a dynamic, highly tech driven company offering the opportunity develop your skillset and be supported to reach your potential.