Cartons Sales Role
MIDLANDS / SOUTH
£25K - £45K (Dependant on Skills and Experience) + OTE + 21 Days Holiday + Banks Holidays + Car Allowance + Bonus Structure (Will tailor to suitable candidate) + Company Pension Scheme
Our client is a carton manufacturer based in the North West. They supply printed folded cartons to pharmaceutical, healthcare, cosmetics, personal care and food markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a results driven Sales Executive to actively seek out, engage and convert prospect customers within their target markets.
The chosen candidate will be covering the south of the UK with flexibility to travel, (including Ireland should this be required).
Ideally, the candidate will have pharmaceutical and flexo knowledge.
- Seek out, develop and target new opportunities
- Analyse the given territory / market potential, track sales and market developments
- Present and represent the company's print, focusing on the strengths of the company
- Manage and develop exiting customers, building relationships and growing the existing business
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Work closely with the internal Production Team, coordinating the sales development and managing new projects
- Supply management with weekly reports, updating and communicating developments and future plans
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative within the print market
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Would like to have:
- Familiarity with PS9000 code of practices
- Specific market knowledge of the Pharmaceutical, healthcare, personal care market
- Understanding of Flexographic print process
- Good working knowledge of the print industry and repro