Senior 3D Designer - Exhibition Stands
SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EXHIBITIONS STANDS WEST YORKSHIRE
Up to £35K
Our client based in West Yorkshire have quickly established themselves as a key player in the exhibition and events industry. With an ever-expanding client base and a passion for creating quality and innovative exhibition stands for our clients across the globe, they have gone from strength to strength, recently expanding into a large new premises and investing in new manufacturing equipment.
They are now looking to employ a Senior 3D Designer to be based at their offices in West Yorkshire reporting directly to the managing director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, creative individual looking to further their career and become an integral part in a growing company.
Software used includes: Vectorworks, Keyshot, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Discussing briefs with clients, interpreting requirements and producing fantastic visuals and offering the client a full brand experience
- Producing detailed working drawings where required for bespoke projects
- Managing a small team of designers to ensure work meets company standards for quality of output
- Working closely with the production team to assist with the delivery of your designs
- Meeting with suppliers to discuss new products and developing new ideas
- Visiting exhibitions to assist with handovers on larger projects and to acquire new ideas and inspiration
- Assist in the recruitment of new team members when required and offer training and support to enable them to deliver to the required standard
- In addition to the above, as a senior member of the team in a creative company you will be given the opportunity to influence the overall creative direction of the company.
The Right Candidate:
- The successful applicant will enjoy real creative freedom within the role and be an integral part of the company as it moves forward. Due to the strength of this opportunity we are looking for someone with the following:
- At least 2-3 years relevant industry experience
- Experience designing both modular and custom build exhibition stands
- The ability to produce full production drawings, giving consideration to materials used structural issues etc.,
- Ability to communicate ideas through sketching
- A strong portfolio of successful projects for clients across a range of industries
- Confidence when liaising with clients, demonstrating excellent communication skills