Business Development Manager - Print Management
NEW VACANCY!! (PT2511)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PRINT MANAGEMENT / DIRECT MARKETING
HOMEBASED / YORKSHIRE
£Open + Commission + Car + Pension other benefits TBD at interview
Our Client based in Yorkshire are a Direct Marketing / Print Management company who can produce anything from simple microsites and email campaigns, complex direct mail campaigns, point of sale collateral through to fully integrated campaign driven pURLS.
They are expanding and now looking for bring on a new Business Development Manager to sell the companies full solution.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking business with definite career prospects within the company.
- Increasing new business via cold calling and generating new leads
- Responsible for client visits and appointments
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- The ideal candidate needs to be able to communicate clearly at all levels within the business, can adapt to changing environments, self-starter, handle pressure, work in a team, and above all have a positive can do approach whilst always creating customer value.
- Commercial Background Knowledge of the market / customer sector
- Ability to create customer relationships
- Ability to negotiate