Business Development Manager | Print Management | Based Central Belt of Scotland
Due to expansion and acquisition, this is an unmissable opportunity to become part of a multi-site print management and marcomms group with an outstanding reputation for innovation and creativity.
Business Development Manager | Print Management | Based Central Belt of Scotland | £50k-£60k Basic + OTE £70k+
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a true market leader with a track record demonstrating consistent growth year on year. Offering a fully integrated solution for data, cross media and cutting edge solutions for leading brands within the retail, leisure, charity & financial services sectors, they work closely with their customers to produce diverse marketing campaigns.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Targeting and winning new business
- Working with customers in the retail, leisure, charity & financial services sectors
- Based In Scotland with the flexibility to cover your chosen area
- Liaising with other divisions within the group to manage campaigns on time and within budget
- Offering a creative, solutions approach to business development
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in business development
- Current experience operating in a print management or multiple product line environment
- Based in Central belt of Scotland
- Excellent relationship builder able to offer creative solutions to customers
- Ability to develop business from new and exiting customers
Interested? Submit your details to be considered.